Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Before and After

I have quite the itch so far this year to do a few crafty things around the house... I am constantly finding new things from magazines and Pinterest that I want to do but unfortunately I am lacking in the time and money department, ha!

So when I came across a friend on Facebook giving away a child's table and chair set I knew I had to have it! I picked it up over Christmas break and got to work on it this past weekend.
A little sanding, a coat of primer, two coats of paint, some burlap and a few staples later I was finished. The best part is that there was no sewing involved!
I already had the paint and the staple gun so all I had to do was buy 3 yards of burlap from Hobby Lobby. This whole project cost me around $7... almost free, right?
I am linking up with Thrifty Decor Chick today for her Before and After Party!
I am also linking up at Beneath My Heart!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!!! I mean who doesn't love burlap?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete